
We went to Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop's for Thanksgiving and ate a delicious, traditional feast. There was so much food Mom-Mom even forgot to put some of it on the table. Brandon had a bodacious cold so he stuffed napkins up his nose as a natural alternative to harsh decongestants.
Aunt Amy and I worked on a secret project for Dan and Alyssa. It involved birdseed and miniature tractor...I'm pretty sure they'll be excited when they open it up at Christmas.
The boys helped Mom-mom with some Christmas lights and the wind was brisk so Brandon broke a kite.
Before we went to down to Delaware there was a hair dying party for Lindsay and I. Lindsay is now a striking redhead and I'm Morticia Adams. All in all in was a fabulous Thanksgiving and we had a great time.
Haha, that does sound like an awesome Thanksgiving! Sorry we missed it! I love your hair, of course, but more than that, the tissue up Brandon's nose...priceless.
ReplyDelete